About Lancashire Victim Services
Lancashire Victim Services has been established by the Police and Crime Commissioner for Lancashire to provide support to victims and witnesses of crime across the county. If you have been a victim or have witnessed a crime, even if you haven’t reported it to the police, we are here to help. We provide emotional support, information and practical help to anyone who needs it.
All of our services are free and confidential.
How we can help you
• We provide emotional support over the phone, in person or online to help you move on after a crime
• We are here to listen and to talk about any worries and concerns you may have after becoming a victim or a witness of crime
• We have online resources to support you if you would rather not talk
• We provide information and help you understand what will happen if your case goes to court
• We give practical help to address problems you face as a result of crime
• We support you regardless of whether you have reported the crime to the police or when the incident took place
We are here… to talk, to listen, for advice, for help. We are committed to providing victims and witnesses across Lancashire with the best possible care and advice. We are here for you. Read more about our commitment.
Here – no matter what the crime
We offer help and support no matter what kind of crime you have been affected by. We do offer some specialist support services but we can help you following any type of crime, find out more.
Get in touch
You can speak to us over the phone, chat with us online, email us, arrange a meeting or use this website, we’re here to support you whenever you are ready. Please get in touch.