If you are suffering from domestic abuse you are likely to be feeling isolated, hurt, upset and scared. Domestic abuse is never OK and it is never your fault.
If you are suffering from domestic abuse please get in touch. Our specially trained staff will be able to help you access the right support for you.
We provide emotional support, guidance and practical help to make sure you can move forward with your life.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t reported the crime to the police but if you would like to, we can help with that too.
Whether you have been affected recently or in the past, we are here – to talk, to listen, for advice, for help.
All of our services are free and confidential, please get in touch.
What is domestic abuse?
Domestic abuse can take many forms and it is never acceptable.
- Jealous, possessive and controlling behaviour
- Telling you what you are and aren’t allowed to do
- Use of fear, guilt, shame and intimidation to wear you down
- Telling you that you are useless
- Telling you that wouldn’t be able to cope without them
- Using violence to get what they want
- Hurting you to control you
- Preventing you from earning your own money
- Controlling what you spend
- Making you ask for permission to buy something
- Forcing you to have sex when you don’t want to
- Forcing you to be intimate when you say no
- Humiliating you in front of others
- Constantly criticising you
- Making you feel worthless