We offer help and support no matter what kind of crime you have been affected by.
Specialist services are available to support you if you:
- have been affected by hate crime
- have been affected by rape and/or sexual assault
- are under the age of 18
- are a victim of domestic abuse
Our advisers are well trained to support anyone who has been left hurt or upset following any other crime including:
- Anti-social behaviour
- Child abuse
- Criminal damage and arson
- Cyber crime
- Driving offences
- Drugs and alcohol
- Fraud and forgery
- Gangs and gun crime
- Harassment and stalking
- Harmful traditional practices
- Knife crime
- Modern slavery and trafficking
- Murder and manslaughter
- Violent crime
Don’t worry if you can’t find the crime you have been affected by listed on this page. There is no crime too big or too small, we are here for support when you need it, when you’re ready for it.
You can contact us over the phone, via email or through our contact form, please get in touch.