Murder and manslaughter
Losing someone through murder or manslaughter or witnessing an incident is devastating and it is very likely to have long lasting effects on anyone affected.
Everyone is different and the way you feel may change from day to day. Whatever you are feeling, you don’t have to go through the experience on your own.
We can provide access to specialist services to make sure that you get to speak to a specially trained counsellor to help you come to terms with what has happened and who will be able to:
- Provide personal support with a specially trained staff member or volunteer in a way that works for you
- Put you in touch with additional specialist services
- Help you in applying for compensation or financial assistance if you are eligible
- Provide practical information to help you feel safe
- Support you in dealing with the police
- Help you to support other family members such as children
You can contact us by phone, email us or talk to us in person.
Whether you have been affected recently or in the past, we are here – to talk, to listen, for advice, for help.
All of our services are free and confidential, please get in touch.