Experiencing or witnessing a crime can be really frightening. Being hassled, bullied or threatened is not ok. It is normal to feel upset, angry, frightened or scared following the experience.
You may feel fine one moment and overwhelmed the next. Everyone deals with the effects of crime differently, whatever you are feeling, we are here to support you.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t contacted the police or if the incident happened a long time ago. Even if you are unsure of whether what has happened to you is classed as a crime, we are here to help. There is no crime too small or too big for us to be able to support you.
What support is available?
We can support you in a way that suits you best. You can talk to us over the phone, in person, email us or send us a text. We will talk to you to get to know you and decide the best way forward together.
We can offer you:
- One to one support
- Group sessions with other young people
- Access to sport and other social activities
- Help to build your confidence
- Help to ensure you feel safe and secure again
- Support in reporting the crime if you would like to do so
- Information about your rights as a victim of crime
- Support you throughout the process if your case goes to court
If you have been affected by crime and would like to talk to someone, please get in touch.
Call: us on 0300 111 0323
Text: NEST and your number to 60777
Social media accounts